Sunday, February 1, 2009

2 more sleeps!

Am I the only adult that counts down to big events by the number of sleeps?

Last night was Cassidy's last night in our city home. She set up a tent in the living room and slept on the floor since her room is packed. Robert and I have two more nights here. I've convinced him that we should leave our bed up until the day we move. Well, I'm not sure if I convinced him or his sore back from moving convinced him.

Either way I'm happy!

I'm still thinking about decorating for the new place. I think I'll start with the guest bathroom. I'm thinking browns and robin's egg blue. That thought led me to these soaps - what do you think?



I think they're cute!

2 comments:

  1. Oooh, these are great! Where did you find them? There's just something... captivating about robin's eggs, don't you think?

    ReplyDelete