Sunday, August 23, 2009

Back to School Shopping!

I love back to school shopping!

This year we went up to West Edmonton Mall to do our shopping. More than 800 stores to choose from!

We try to make a special day out of it for Cassidy and she gets to be involved 100% in picking out her new outfits.

This year we didn't really need a lot since Cassidy had a growth spurt at the end of the last school year and needed all new clothes in June. Clothes that still fit! (Thank heavens!)

We still got quite a bit:



2 pairs of pants, a skirt, 3 long sleeve shirts, 2 short sleeves, indoor shoes, church shoes and a backpack. (Okay, the church shoes aren't for school but aren't they cute?)

Also, thanks to a wonderful school district, I only need to buy one more thing from Cassidy's school supply list: a box of tissues. Woot!

3 comments:

  1. Thank you for your kind comments on my blog, I fell in love with working with Core-dinations papers and now I can't go back to anything else. I love the brown and blue background on your blog it looks great! Plus I love some of your quick and easy cards.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How fun! School shopping and new baby shopping are the best! I love the colours you chose!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fun! I am stealing this idea for my blog. Off to take some quick pics now! (And tell her I love her backpack!)

    ReplyDelete